NOTE: You will need to have access to child’s iPhone
1. Locate the iPhone’s Apple ID and Password
-How to unlock the iCloud account: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT204106
2. Make sure iCloud Photo Library is: ON
Select Photos and make sure iCloud Photo Library is ON. This will allow you to see photos in the device.
3. On this screen, double check to make sure that the following selections are turned ON:
Photos, Contacts, Messages, Safari, Find My iPhone and iCloud Backup
4. Ensure iCloud Backup is ON
How to back up with iCloud:
1- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
2- Go to Settings > [your name], and tap iCloud. Tap iCloud Backup.
3- Tap Back Up Now. Stay connected to your Wi-Fi network until the process completes. Under Back Up Now, you’ll see the date and time of your last backup.
For optimal results, we recommend routine back up . To automatically back up your device everyday, here’s what you need to do:
- Make sure that iCloud Backup is turned on in Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Backup
- Connect your device to a power source.
- Connect your device to a Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure that your device’s screen is locked.
5. Go here to login to your KidGuard account. Click on ‘add child’ and follow the instructions. Enter the iCloud information.
If the iPhone has the two-factor authentication ON, a six digit code will be sent to your child’s device. A third column will appear on your dashboard to verify this code.
6. You’re done!
Go back to your KidGuard account to start monitoring.
Please contact our customer service if you have any questions.
Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm PDT