- mSpy is a monitoring software for parents to monitor their underage children and for businesses to monitor their employees when using smartphones and computers.
- Monitors call log history, GPS location, calendar updates, text messages, emails, web history, and more.
- Compatible with Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows PC and Mac OS, can access from any browser.
Multiple packages to choose from for phone, desktop and family. Phone packages include:
- Basic: $29.99/month, $99.99/year
- Premium: $16.67/month, $199.99/year
- Bundle: $19.17/month, $229.99/yea
mSpy is a monitoring software for parents to monitor their underage children and for businesses to monitor their employees when using smartphones and computers. mSpy’s goal is to help keep children safe and employees productive.
They take their customer service seriously, providing 24/7 multi-language support and free online help.
Although available on most major mobile devices, Windows PC and Mac OS, many of the functions are not accessible without jailbreaking or rooting mobile devices. This can cause confusion as to what you’re getting when you make your purchase, so make sure your device is compatible before purchasing.
- 24/7 multi-language customer support & free online help.
- Operates 100% invisibly, cannot be detected.
- View all information collected from device in easy to use Control Panel.
- Can also view activity on Skype, WhatsApp, Tinder, Snapchat.
- Must upload software to device physically, not through wireless.
- No free trial.
- Certain features only available if you jailbreak or root phones.
- Android device must be rooted in order to capture incoming instant messages.